Tuskudrusla


Wednesday, April 26, 2006

the first bout


here's the sitch...

my name is ma. francesca isabella sarmiento, 18.
i am entering a dark, enigmatic tunnel that is called dentistry proper. i am on my first year.
i am a pollyana by heart- but can also turn into a cynic in a snap
i am hypocrytically idealistic
i cry by myself because i think it's therapy.

i have a problem trusting who aren't in my "posse"
i am a cinderella story waiting to happen.
i cook my own food, wash my own toilets and i move when i deem it necessary.
i am slightly horizontally challenged (think bridget jones)
i live to write. but words escape me.
my form of oxygen: literature, baileys, shirley temples... jose cuervo
i am a closet fan of:
- showbands
- sailor moon! ask me anything...
- useless trivia
- wicca
- fanfictions
- pinoy movies
- pinoy jologs culture
- anti church documentaries
- junk food
- paris hilton (yes, it is a mystery)
- make overs
- my mom's lengua
- my lola's cake frosting
- hentai (hohoho!)

i like bands. i have high respect for the people in there. i want to manage a band someday. i went out with a few people from bands but saw... that the time, the lifestyle, the bling... is not for me. i'd rather be an average everyday sane psycho supergoddess anytime. that part of my life... is not meant to be. but i still want to manage a band.

i love controversy! i like knowing more about celebrities.

i love reggae, pop and club music. i actually like to dance and sing (wow... star circle)

i like things that aren't famous. everything gets so kitschy nowadays. nagiging baduy kasi maraming may gusto. tulad ng hale at ni cindy kurleto

my idols:
- god, of course. all knowing and all powerful and.. he has many personas.
- jose rizal
- sylvia plath
- christina rosetti
- naoko takeuchi (the brains behind of sailor moon)
- maya angelou
- oprah (queen of making money)
- donald trump (the guru of making money)
- BOY ABUNDA (what i wouldn't give to have that career)
- jessica soho
- natalie portman (brains, body, beautiful)
- the hilton sisters (the best of both worlds)
- tita malou (a well renowned painter)
- kuya k, gangga and kuya jek. (mga intelektwal)
- koki, mae, yhurie, rox at aena. (what you see is what you get)
- my teachers: ms. ledesma (carina), mrs. eala, dr. gonzales
- wolfgang puck, ming tsai and roksaburo michiba!!!
- people in bands

i like yellow
i like cats

i hate trashy people

i thrive in pressure.

and live slowly.



kangy at 4/26/2006 12:01:00 PM | permalink | comments (0)


~~~~~



.:THIS IS ME:.
my name is kang. 19. sarcastic, effortlessly cooky. happy and seeing life in pink. i've seen lalala land and i'm currently residing in it. i like parties, dancing and food. but i love reggae and HIM...

.:Memories of the Past:.



.:Recently, I've loved:.
this is a test

.:Conversations are Endearing:.


.:Footprints in the Sand:.
-MY POETRY
-mike... my sanosuke sagara
-kuya k... ang makata
-ana... oni
-kris... poopykins
-mae... pacita
-fefe... akane
-mimi... the royal daughter
-jonar...the literati
-Tuskudrusla

.:Merci!:.
~ Tuskudrusla
~ Blogger
~ BlogSkins





Designed by tuskudrusla