Tuskudrusla


Sunday, October 15, 2006

delayed?


many things have been happening in my life in the past... weeks.

- i'm turning 19 in 5 days

- i might repeat a subject: ORAL ANATOMY. and to think future dentists are supposed to breeze through this shit.

- cigarette cravings directly proportional to caffine cravings... i want a stick and a sip... sounds dirty.

- i'm assuming mom is experiencing withdrawal symptoms- she hasn't snapped out yet... but i reckon she will start snapping out on me as soon as she sees my oral anatomy grades

- LOOK- i'm paranoid. i'm actually thinking about a grade.

- i miss my classmates VERY MUCH. and i miss the weekly financial benefit i get from being a student... money, money, money.

- one good thing in my life right now... besides the fact that i am alive, complete with four limbs, sleeping on a soft bed, eating normal meals... life is good because of a four-letter name... you know who you are, love :) thank you god for letting me meet sanosuke sagara in this lifetime. now i know that "kitsune are not meant to wonder in this world alone" :)

- have been very quiet and giddy.

- in anticipation of many forthcoming events. gigs, swim parties, my party... :D

- if i could teach the world to sing... i would. i would teach it to sing the great robert mesta marley's "POSITIVE VIBRATION"

- will be posting regular smart posts again when i get my sip and stick :)



kangy at 10/15/2006 07:58:00 AM | permalink | comments (0)


~~~~~



.:THIS IS ME:.
my name is kang. 19. sarcastic, effortlessly cooky. happy and seeing life in pink. i've seen lalala land and i'm currently residing in it. i like parties, dancing and food. but i love reggae and HIM...

.:Memories of the Past:.



.:Recently, I've loved:.
some shows that i love... intros only
daria theme song... my alter ego
MORE TSUKUBA AUTOGRAPH BOOK QUESTIONS TO SINK YOUR...
question? ice breakers rule!
wuchagonnado if i do it like this?
IMAGINE THAT! it has been an EFFIN MONTH!
UPDATE
when vanity strikes!
last offer
maling URL

.:Conversations are Endearing:.


.:Footprints in the Sand:.
-MY POETRY
-mike... my sanosuke sagara
-kuya k... ang makata
-ana... oni
-kris... poopykins
-mae... pacita
-fefe... akane
-mimi... the royal daughter
-jonar...the literati
-Tuskudrusla

.:Merci!:.
~ Tuskudrusla
~ Blogger
~ BlogSkins





Designed by tuskudrusla