Tuskudrusla


Sunday, May 28, 2006

I HAD SMALL ARMS THEN




i realized a bad thing. and it made me cry... again.

i miss prom, fourth year. grabe, here are the pics.

this is to show you how neglected my inbox is.

i gained 15 pounds :) and i'll try to lose it.. someday.

enjoy!

PARA SA KOPS!



gawd! i miss looking like this. but i don't miss beig bulimic and being scared of food because i looked like that!


kangy at 5/28/2006 06:02:00 PM | permalink | comments (0)


~~~~~



.:THIS IS ME:.
my name is kang. 19. sarcastic, effortlessly cooky. happy and seeing life in pink. i've seen lalala land and i'm currently residing in it. i like parties, dancing and food. but i love reggae and HIM...

.:Memories of the Past:.



.:Recently, I've loved:.
if you have good friends. you'll get it
dedicated to...
PARTY!!!
my brother's birhday
can you speak patois? and the thrills of online da...
my summer songs and things
the unsuccessful gimik night
funny and downright dumbfounding terms
the last bits of vacation
damn i hate disease!

.:Conversations are Endearing:.


.:Footprints in the Sand:.
-MY POETRY
-mike... my sanosuke sagara
-kuya k... ang makata
-ana... oni
-kris... poopykins
-mae... pacita
-fefe... akane
-mimi... the royal daughter
-jonar...the literati
-Tuskudrusla

.:Merci!:.
~ Tuskudrusla
~ Blogger
~ BlogSkins





Designed by tuskudrusla