Tuskudrusla


Sunday, May 21, 2006

my summer songs and things

i am not lionizing any band. i just like the songs. people who find any of these things offensive should, i don't know- rot? these are the things that totally endeared to me these past few months.

1. there's my room (picture to follow) my abode- my personal bombshelter. call me a loser but. i love the place. it's comfy... it's a parent with invisible hands of some sort. it has seen me cry because of a guy, it has seen me in states i am not meant to be seen publicly :)

2. junk food- made me happier. and add on a few more pounds. BAD! (cheetos and lays salt and vinegar... nothing else)

3. reggae... reggae.

whether it be UB40, damien marley, brownman revival, bob marley or indio i...
the music pushed me to write again... writing this made the irie vibes in me
resonate. my reggae songs in my lowly mp3 in no particular order- you should try
downloading these:

1. brownman revival's steady lang album: my fave cuts include... jeggae, ikaw forever, dahan dahan, under the reggae moon, lintik and
binibini

2. indio i's di mo lang alam, diwata, s on my
chest

3. bob marley's chant down babylon songs: concrete jungle, johnny
was, turn your lights down low
and his other songs. maganda yung
rendition nya ng HOTEL CALIFORNIA.

4. UB40's red red wine, maxi priest's wild
world

.
4. i've revived a love affair with anime: faves: yakitate japan and full metal
alchemist!

5. i sleep more.

6. i'm enjoying menial household
chores :)

more tomorrow



kangy at 5/21/2006 02:50:00 AM | permalink | comments (0)


~~~~~